CBD keeps getting popular with every passing day, and this is due to its medicinal use coupled with the fact that it is not a psychoactive compound despite being extracted from cannabis. CBD is now being infused into different products – from coffee to chocolate, cream, shampoos, deodorants and so on – to deliver certain health benefits to the users. This is what has prompted me to put forward this article on the health benefits of CBD Oil.
Without further ado, I present 8 proven health benefits of CBD Oil:
- Prevention of inflammation: CBD oil has anti-inflammatory properties and this, in turn, makes it highly effective in preventing heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, auto-immune diseases and some other disorders that could arise from inflammation.
- Weight loss: CBD oil is also beneficial for weight loss. By regulating blood sugar and generating heat within the body [upon its intake], it is able to help the body burn fat thereby effecting a healthy weight.
- Improvement of skin condition: CBD oil has been found to have anti-oxidant properties; this means it can be very effective in curtailing the effects of free radicals which [apart from having harmful effects on internal organs] can also cause the skin to age or wrinkle fast. In short, CBD oil helps to protect the skin from these menaces. Again, CBD oil has also been used in treating certain skin disorders like acne, eczema and so on.
- Relieving pain: This is about the major reason why CBD oil is becoming more and more familiar; it is known to be used in treating rheumatoid arthritis, postoperative pains and chronic pains connected with multiple sclerosis and cancer. Anyone suffering pains can topically apply CBD-infused creams like CBDistillery’s CBD tincture, GreenRoads’ CBD Pain cream or Pure Kana’s CBD ointment – I would recommend this CBD cream for pain relief; this is because of its potency and its 100% organic composition.
- Protection against bacteria: CBD oil has strong anti-microbial properties which make it highly effective for fighting against some drug-resistant bacterial strains. CBD has also been used in making a number of anti-bacterial drugs.
- Treatment of depression and anxiety: Research has revealed that CBD helps to reduce and/or alleviate depressive conditions such as PSTD and obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), and also anxiety. This tells why CBD has been of immense benefit to those suffering from insomnia.
- Alleviating epileptic seizures: Where other forms of treatment have to a large extent failed, CBD oil has been relatively potent in reducing seizures in individuals suffering from epilepsy.
- Boost the health of the heart: CBD oil is helpful in a vast number of ways in enhancing the heart’s health. It helps to curtail the occurrence of irregular heart rhythms and prevents blood and heart vessels disorders. Furthermore, it promotes the dilation of the arteries, and also reduces blood pressure [especially in those experiencing high B.P].